P.64 Power AST Hybrid Polymer
AST polymer-based, one component, hybrid joint-filling sealant with very high built-up of strength. It does not contain solvent or isocyanate and can be applied for multi purposes can be applied as a multi purpose adhesive and sealant.
- Very high final strength
- Waterproof; becomes elastic and soft with air humidity
- Free from solvent and odorless
- One Component
- No bubble formation
- No shrinkage
- Does not need primer (preliminary test recommended)
- Excellent elasticity and very good adhesion strength
- Does not contain solvent, silicone or isocyanate
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low-emitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168.
- In all constructional areas; for example, in the window, door and roof parts
- Used for the insulation of mainly high buildings and all indoor and outdoor expansion joints in the building
- In the joints of wooden and metal constructions
- In the connection details of prefabricated materials
- In the façade, skylight and metal curtain materials
- Sealing and bonding of the most common substrates such as natural stone, hard PVC, concrete, wood, etc.