P.61 Clear AST Hybrid Polymer
Crystal clear elastic adhesive based on AST polymer.
- Clear, transparent color
- Highly tixotropic: Suitable for horizontal and vertical application
- Does not contain solvent, silicone or isocyanate
- High bond strength on nearly all surfaces
- Primerless adhesion on many different substrates
- No bubble formation,even in wet and humid conditions
- Does not need primer (preliminary test recommended)
- Over-paintable with water based paints
- No shrinkage.
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low-emitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168.
- It has a good adhesive strength without primer on most common materials such as aluminum, zinc, galvanized steel, stainless steel, copper, natural stone, concrete, brick, etc.
- Common application areas are:
- Transparent and elastic bonding in construction and building applications.
- Invisible bonding and sealing of glass and other transparent materials in indoor applications