P.38 Bitum Sealant
P.38 is a solvent-based plasto-elastic bituminous sealant, reinforced by fibres, for gluing and reparations on bituminous surfaces. After curing a permanent flexible mass is formed.
- Immediate and permanent adhesion on all common construction materials (such as brick, concrete, lead, zinc, tiles, isolation panels, certain plastics, etc…)
- Can be applied under humid conditions.
- It is thixotropic and therefore cannot drip, flow or spill and makes no threads.
- Free from asbestos.
- Remains flexible after processing and vulcanization.
- Resistant to moisture.
- Economic in use.
- Inflammable (when used properly).
- Highly insulating.
- Protects against rust and moisture.
- Waterproof sealing of joints, seams, chimneys, ventilation tubes, drainpipes, etc.
- Adhesive for synthetic materials, tiles, concrete, rubber, insulating panels etc.
- Sealing seams in wooden ships or boats.