P.32 Neutral Silicone Sealant
P.32 is a neutral cure, high performance silicone sealant designed for gap filling and sealing in a wide range of use in building and construction. It combines the advantages of outstanding adhesion to building materials and non-corrosive and odorless curing.
- One component, moisture-cured.
- Excellent primer less adhesion to numerous porous and non-porous substrates.
- Noncorrosive. Does not react with or corrode common building materials.
- Excellent weather ability in direct sunlight, rain, snow and ozone.
- Resistant to temperature extremes (-60 °C to +180 °C).
- Fast curing. Low modulus, high elasticity.
- 100% Silicone, solvent less.
- Very low odor.
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low-emitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168.
- Sealing of connection joints in building industry (brick, wall, concrete, PVC, wood, glass etc.)
- Weather seal applications.
- Mounting of windows and doors.
- Glazing works.
- Sealing applications in kitchens and bathrooms.